PRIVACY STATEMENT & LEGAL NOTICE
AIS attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data
In all cases, AIS adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Netherlands Law: AVG). This implies that we at least:
- limit the processing of your personal data to only the data that is minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed
- ask for your express permission if we need this permission for the processing of your personal data
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
AIS only collects very limited personal data from website visitors. For analytical and advertising purposes, a cookie or similar software element can be placed on the visitor's computer.
Cookies or similar software
AIS can use:
- functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website
- analytical cookies: data about surfing behavior is collected via Google Analytics, and the hosting provider. This way AIS can see how visitors use the websites and improve the websites on that basis. Data is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the last session
- advertisement cookies: to show ads and to be able to do affiliate marketing, partners can place a cookie. The relevant cookie does not contain surfing behavior and personal information and only ensures that the same advertisements are not continuously displayed. This is also called a 'frequency cap'.
Processing of personal data of customers and suppliers
Personal details of customers and suppliers are processed by AIS for the following objective (s):
- communication about the assignment and / or invitations
- executing or providing an assignment.
The basis for this personal data is the agreed assignment; AIS can request the following personal data from you:
- first name
- last name
- (business) phone number
- (business) e-mail address
- Chamber of Commerce number.
Your personal data will be stored by AIS for the aforementioned processing during the term of the agreement and then only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Processing of employee personal information
Personal details of employees are processed by AIS for the implementation of the employment contract. The basis for this personal data is the employment contract. For this we can request the following personal data from you:
- first name
- last name
- phone number
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- salary data
- copy ID
- BSN number
- bank details.
Your personal data is stored by AIS for the above processing for the period that you have a contract and then only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. We, of course, make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this would be a police request for (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Aerospace Information Service
4921 AD Made
+31 (0)162 686103
Aerospace Information Service Legal Notice
This site contains links to other sites. www.aerospacefacts.com
is not in any way responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
All brands, trademarks, images and articles are the property of
their respective owners and additional copyrights may apply.
Information contained on www.aerospacefacts.com
may be used for personal and informational purposes only. You may not, without express written permission redistribute, "mirror", resell or use for commercial purposes, any portion of this website unless otherwise noted. Any unauthorized distribution of any portion of this site (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited.
Links to www.aerospacefacts.com are welcomed. Framing of this site by outside parties is strictly prohibited.
Any and all variations of the images, which create the
design of this site may not be duplicated or manipulated without express written
Limitation of Liability
The accuracy or reliability of site contents cannot be
guaranteed. Use of any information presented on this website is at the sole
discretion and risk of the website visitor. No guarantees of compatibility or
workability are expressed or implied.
In no event will www.aerospacefacts.com be held liable in any way for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages from the use of this site, or of any other hyperlinked website. Such possible damages include, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer.
Any extensions referenced or linked are provided without warranty and the user
accepts full responsibility for any damages, consequential or otherwise,
resulting from their use.
The policies and practices described herein are subject
to change. Any revisions will be promptly posted here.
Although utmost care has been taken with regard to copyright
issues on this site the source of certain material could not be verified. Anyone who thinks he/she has a right on the material published on this website,
please contact the publisher by mail (for postal address see the section
"contact us") or by sending an email to